Custom Club Fitter Required
19 April 2018
SGGT has been designed to provide a state-of-the-art, sophisticated environment for the ultimate in individualised and private custom fitting consultation. SGGT is headquartered in a 2,000 square foot facility that offers two specially designed, private fitting bays, one putter fitting studio, and a full service production workshop with on-site manufacturing capabilities.
***This position will be in Edinburgh ***
- To perform golf club fittings and related assignments for a wide range of players.
Club Fitting Specialist basic duties include but are not limited to: Perform club fittings
- Detailed analysis of customers golf equipment
- Inform customer of current product specifications and inconsistencies
- Operation of TrackMan Launch Monitor
- Operation of proprietary club fitting software
- Test demo product with customer to determine best fit
- Make good/better/best recommendations
- Sell new golf equipment
- Loft and lie adjustments
- Answering phone calls
Book fitting appointments Essential Job Skills/Abilities
- Knowledge of golf equipment
- Knowledge of golf shafts
- Understanding of ideal golf ball launch characteristics
- General knowledge of club repair
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Highly organized
- Proficient computer skills in the following
- General Golf Industry experience highly valued
- Working week will consist of weekends and some evening
- Full training will be given.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- POS Experience
- Microsoft Office
Salary depending on Experience.
Please send CV to email@example.com
Closing Date 10th May 2018